Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Help!!!

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 23.01.2009, 03:29
Okay, we just upgraded to GildenDKP. I am running into a few problems and need some help. Hopefully, someone can assist me.

It is important to know that I use NRT (Nihilum Raid Tracker) to track Raid Atendance and Loot drops - makes life simple. It lets me just copy and paste attendance into the DKP site when I am adding raids.

1) With the new site, it is not allowing characters with special characters in their names to be entered and tracked for attendance. I was able to successfully add the player as a member, it just will not allow me to track his attendance. The players name is Blitzkrìeg, notice the second "ì". When I try to add him I get the following message, "Characters' names in EverQuest contain only alphabetic characters." Is there a WoW setting that will let it accept the special characters?

I am looking for a way to fix it, I do NOT want to have to manually edit his name every entry.

2) Every time I make a DKP entry, it changes everybody's class to Unknown. So I go and fix it again. Make another entry, and the classes are "reset" to Unknown. How do I prevent this from happening?

My old DKP site did experience any of these issues. So far I purchased a DKP site that looks nicer, but comes with problems that I cannot seem to fix.

3) Lastly, this is not a big one, but would be nice to fix, too. Is there a way to modify the width of the columns? The "Class" column takes Deathknight and it's icon, and splits it into 2 lines, because the column is not wide enough.

Please help me!

PostPosted: 23.01.2009, 08:18
Hi there,

1)
to fix that problem, I have to know your system-url. That is a error in the code.
found out --> http://www.shadowtemplars.dkp4guilds.com ^^
EDIT: fixed
2)
The Unknown-Class-bug is known and we are working on a solution.

3)
We can fix that for you.
You know we use 24"-screens so we didn't notice that ^^

Btw: wrong section I moved your topic.
MfG
Fabian
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 23.01.2009, 16:57
meatfooder wrote:Btw: wrong section I moved your topic.

Thank you, when I first posted, I did not see the other forums.

Any estimate on when the "unknown" class bug will be fixed? And how will we be notified?

PostPosted: 23.01.2009, 17:02
meatfooder wrote:1) With the new site, it is not allowing characters with special characters in their names to be entered and tracked for attendance. I was able to successfully add the player as a member, it just will not allow me to track his attendance. The players name is Blitzkrìeg, notice the second "ì". When I try to add him I get the following message, "Characters' names in EverQuest contain only alphabetic characters." Is there a WoW setting that will let it accept the special characters?

to fix that problem, I have to know your system-url. That is a error in the code.

Still not working. Do I need to do something on my end? I cannot submit entries for the player "Blitzkrìeg".

PostPosted: 27.01.2009, 17:48
Trichinosis wrote:
meatfooder wrote:1) With the new site, it is not allowing characters with special characters in their names to be entered and tracked for attendance. I was able to successfully add the player as a member, it just will not allow me to track his attendance. The players name is Blitzkrìeg, notice the second "ì". When I try to add him I get the following message, "Characters' names in EverQuest contain only alphabetic characters." Is there a WoW setting that will let it accept the special characters?

Still not working. Do I need to do something on my end? I cannot submit entries for the player "Blitzkrìeg".

This still isn't working.....and I'm wondering if you got the class changing to unknown after updating or adding a raid fixed yet?

PostPosted: 28.01.2009, 20:22
Any fixes on this problem yet?

Return to Questions about your running system