Deutsch/German
English

Forum

I was wondering

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 19.05.2009, 17:04
How long time will it take before i get the mail with the logong information and the information about the DKP system pack i bought.

the Emerald pack.

my guild members is missing teamspeak, and we all are missing the option to go raid and gain DKP.

iv been waiting a day now. so i was wondering if this would take many days to get up, cause if it do takes alot of time i will have to make a temporarly page.

please answer me soon any of you mods or admins. im sooo hoping this gets up today.

How long does it takes to get it ready? i see on paypal that the order went ok.

i bought the Emerald pack with the 50 people teamspeak server included.

Dear fredrik osland, You have successfully signed up for a subscription to Emerald using PayPal. Your first subscription payment, for $0.00 USD, has already been sent to papierprintit GmbH - GildenDKP. ----------------------------------------------------------------Subscription Details---------------------------------------------------------------- Date of sign up: May 18, 2009Subscription Name: EmeraldSubscription Number: S-46L46420F5356244H Item Number: 1071 Subscription Terms:Free for the first 14 days Then $25.00 USD for each month

can someone please work on my case here? so i get the page up for testing in not to many hours.

Fredrik Osland
fred_osland@hotmail.com

PostPosted: 19.05.2009, 19:55
hi spacecat,

so i was wondering if this would take many days to get up,

:shock: no

i dont think that someone is still in the office right now
please keep cool until tomorrow 8)

PostPosted: 20.05.2009, 10:19
tomorrow`? they should have been aware of it yesterday. or do the office people only work every 2nd day?

PostPosted: 20.05.2009, 10:28
I already answered your PMs and your system is already ready for you
MfG
Fabian
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 20.05.2009, 17:32
Thanx alot. im really sorry if i offended you or annoyed you, im pretty sure you got pretty tired of my messages, for that im sorry, its no excuse for acting like a dork like i did, i understand that things can go wrong and that things not allways goes like they should. I was really frustrated cause of my guild members started to leave cause we did not have any page that was working good enough, just a temporarly forum that i made a while ago.

so now i will just get me some dinner and than i will start build this page and set things up like they should be, than everyone can be happy :D

Return to Questions about your running system