Deutsch/German
English

Forum

How do I set up Item Values.

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 30.04.2007, 12:47
My package states that I have itemstats but so far I am unable to locate or able to set it up. So my question is how do I set up itemstats so I can start setting values for items for my guilds DKP system.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 30.04.2007, 18:06
Hello,

I think you mix up two functions of our system:

Itemstats is linking the dropped items cross to the alakhazam database, and showing stats of the items.

The Item values are different from guild to guild. To import items from your raid, you'll can use the raidtracker addon, where you can either add values directly at the interface ingame, or after importing the string to the system.

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 30.04.2007, 19:23
Sorry im new to this eqdkp system. I may not be asking my question correctly. On my dkp site is there a way to set item and place values on them before a raid or do I have to wait for an item to drop during the raid and then set the price for an item? and parse it up to my dkp site?

What i'm trying to do is have item's listed already on my site and values set for an item before a raid so my members can check and see how much a certain item is valued, is there anyway to do this?

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 30.04.2007, 20:34
Kobiebomb wrote:Sorry im new to this eqdkp system. I may not be asking my question correctly.

No problem at all, thats our business.

Kobiebomb wrote:On my dkp site is there a way to set item and place values on them before a raid or do I have to wait for an item to drop during the raid and then set the price for an item? and parse it up to my dkp site?

What i'm trying to do is have item's listed already on my site and values set for an item before a raid so my members can check and see how much a certain item is valued, is there anyway to do this?

There is a link at the admin menu to add items: Items -> Add
The only thing is, you'll need to set a "dummylooter" first, to assign all inserted items to this character. Once you have inserted the Items and specific values, they appear at the Item Values tab and will automatically be suggested at any time the item drops again at your raids.

That would be a lot of work, so the easier way is, to set these values once an item has dropped, or like we did it in my guild: a loot list with values at the forums.

Yours Jens

Return to Questions about your running system