Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Hi : ) new customer

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 06.06.2007, 23:54
Hi : ) new customer

1. Trying add a char to char list and I get an old version report that I should click a link for updates. How does this work do you install this for me or do I need to install it myself?

2.It looks like my Character Manager out of date could you please update it?

Not really sure what to do here! “Please update the installed char manager Plug-in. Your current version is 1.0.4 and the latest version is 1.1.1 (Released at: 06/03/2007)”

3. I see that I have Teamspeak Admin in my phpBB admin, am I able to setup a teamspeak server or is this a added-on function?

4. Let say I have 10 ppl raiding how dose giving out dkp work? I don’t mean item dkp but for attending the raid dkp, let’s say each member has been raiding for 2 hours and I want to give 1 dkp to each member for each hour spent raiding, how do I go about doing that?

Do I type some chat command for giving x number of dkp to all raiding members and in return that dkp is automatically registered, how do I do?

5. Is the dkp for time spent in raid set by hand labor? like right clicking on a guild player in-game during raid to give dkp for attending the raid!

6. Is giving out raid time dkp automatic done by the raid tracker or do I need to set an automatic timer as to give each player x amount of dkp for raid per hour or 30 min?

7. What is a linked userdatabase?

8. Is a new added character into the dkp system on the site detected automatically by the in-game raid tracker when started a raid or are the two system programs separated and don’t communicate with each other?

9. Where can I find more styles for my site, maybe you have styles you can recommend?

10. Wondering if I can get access to the customer section of the forums with more addons. I have sent you a PM!

Thank you for the kind answers and have a nice day :)

Ps. Warhammer online or also called warhammer: age of reckoning, looks to be a HUGE massive online game and is coming out later next year will you be having a dkp system or some other sort of system for this game or do you only support world of Warcraft?

thank you for reading sorry for so many questions! http://www.mortiisvirtus.dkp4guilds.com

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 07.06.2007, 08:36
Hello,

psychoticorg wrote:Hi : ) new customer

1. Trying add a char to char list and I get an old version report that I should click a link for updates. How does this work do you install this for me or do I need to install it myself?

This would be done by us, as we have tested the new version working without errors.

psychoticorg wrote:2.It looks like my Character Manager out of date could you please update it?

Not really sure what to do here! “Please update the installed char manager Plug-in. Your current version is 1.0.4 and the latest version is 1.1.1 (Released at: 06/03/2007)”

See above :)

psychoticorg wrote:3. I see that I have Teamspeak Admin in my phpBB admin, am I able to setup a teamspeak server or is this a added-on function?

Teamspeak is available at any site as addon.

psychoticorg wrote:4. Let say I have 10 ppl raiding how dose giving out dkp work? I don’t mean item dkp but for attending the raid dkp, let’s say each member has been raiding for 2 hours and I want to give 1 dkp to each member for each hour spent raiding, how do I go about doing that?

Do I type some chat command for giving x number of dkp to all raiding members and in return that dkp is automatically registered, how do I do?

This can be done with the rtimport plugin available. Just tell us, you want to use this for time based dkp, and we will install it on your system.

psychoticorg wrote:5. Is the dkp for time spent in raid set by hand labor? like right clicking on a guild player in-game during raid to give dkp for attending the raid!

This would be automatically done by the rtimport addon for your dkp.

psychoticorg wrote:6. Is giving out raid time dkp automatic done by the raid tracker or do I need to set an automatic timer as to give each player x amount of dkp for raid per hour or 30 min?

Same as no 5?

psychoticorg wrote:7. What is a linked userdatabase?

This means, your forum userdatabase is linked with tghe dkp database. So no need to register twice.

psychoticorg wrote:8. Is a new added character into the dkp system on the site detected automatically by the in-game raid tracker when started a raid or are the two system programs separated and don’t communicate with each other?

You can either add all characters by hand, or just let them being added by the tracker. Any "unknown" member, not yet added to the dkp will be added by importing a raid.

psychoticorg wrote:9. Where can I find more styles for my site, maybe you have styles you can recommend?

As there are a lot of modifications to our system not any default style for dkp/phpBB will work. They have to be modified first. Currently there are 4 styles available for the forums, and 8 styles for the dkp. More to come...

psychoticorg wrote:10. Wondering if I can get access to the customer section of the forums with more addons. I have sent you a PM!

Added you.

psychoticorg wrote:Thank you for the kind answers and have a nice day :)

You are welcome.

psychoticorg wrote:Ps. Warhammer online or also called warhammer: age of reckoning, looks to be a HUGE massive online game and is coming out later next year will you be having a dkp system or some other sort of system for this game or do you only support world of Warcraft?

Currently our system is mainly designed for WoW, but can also serve EQ, EQII, DAoC and Vanguard. If there will be added support for Warhammer, too, this will be also be available.

psychoticorg wrote:thank you for reading sorry for so many questions! http://www.mortiisvirtus.dkp4guilds.com

No problem :)

Yours Jens

Return to Questions about your running system