Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Zoneprogress Configuration for MH and BT

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 26.09.2007, 12:05
Hello there,it's me bugging you again. :)
My guild is currently running through SSC and TK and we'll soon be moving on to black temple and mount hyjal,so I will have to change some of the dkp tables for tier 6 content. I was wondering if I need you to do something about it for something that isn't terribly important but it's quite neat to have: Zoneprogress. As it is now we have images of all bosses up to lady vashj in SSC but nothing for the TK bosses,let alone mount hyjal and black temple ones. I was wondering if you can do something about it or if it's something I can customize myself. Thanks again in advance.

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 26.09.2007, 20:55
Hello,

there will be a global update on this soon.

To get you set up earlier, just tell me your system url. (No I'm not getting older ^^, but my brain is filled with system url's, and I'm tired of searching) :)

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 28.09.2007, 10:37
Ok well it's redemption.dkp4guilds.com and thx.

PostPosted: 09.01.2008, 11:57
Hi there,christmas is gone and my guild got back to raiding and finished off also Tempest Keep. We will now be moving on to Hyjal Summit and soon enough to Black Temple. I was wondering if there's any update on the HS/BT zoneprogress feature and also how to properly reset a loot table. We will be using the table we used for Gruul/Magtheridon for Hyjal and Black Temple and I'd like to know how to reset it possibly without losing item history.

Our url i redemption.dkp4guilds.com Thank you in advance.

Return to Questions about your running system