Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Dkpsite admin

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 29.10.2007, 14:17
Hi im pretty new to all this and lastnight i accidently removed my admin account rights on the dkp side of the site ( doh yes i was tired and noticed what i done after i clicked :roll: ) Any chance when you got time you can please restore that admin rights to Bulldózer @ insanity.dkp4guilds.com
many thanks and sry for my silly mistake :oops:

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 30.10.2007, 08:45
No problem.

They are set again.

Yours Jens

PostPosted: 30.10.2007, 15:50
ty but still at the moment there is some options i have no access to with Bulldózer they are in the eqDkp administration panel on the eqdpk side of the site:
Character manager
CTRT Impots
Events
Group Adjustments
Individual Adjustments
Items
ItemsSpecials
News
Raid Banker
Raids
Styles
Turn-ins
i have no menus for those listed above and cant setup them or change anything
Also after reding the How to on eqdkp when i cick on the "General Admin" option Configuration, i get a page with the following displayed:

Warning: main() [function.main]: SAFE MODE Restriction in effect. The script whose uid/gid is 0/0 is not allowed to access ./../common.php owned by uid/gid 639/33 in /home/www/servers/gildendkp/englisch/cthun/insanity/dkp/admin/config.php on line 17

Warning: main(./../common.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/www/servers/gildendkp/englisch/cthun/insanity/dkp/admin/config.php on line 17

Warning: main() [function.include]: Failed opening './../common.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /home/www/servers/gildendkp/englisch/cthun/insanity/dkp/admin/config.php on line 17

Fatal error: Class eqdkp_config: Cannot inherit from undefined class eqdkp_admin in /home/www/servers/gildendkp/englisch/cthun/insanity/dkp/admin/config.php on line 19

btw awsome service would recommend to any guild looking for this kinda of package!

PostPosted: 03.11.2007, 21:23
bump^.^

GildenDKP // Chef
PostPosted: 08.11.2007, 09:10
Should work correctly now.

Yours Jens

Return to Questions about your running system