Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Cracker Tracker

Need any assistance? Just post here.

PostPosted: 28.10.2008, 14:03
I have seen this posted on the boards :

SECURITY ALERT » » » »
CBACK CrackerTracker has detected a potential attack on this site with a worm or exploit script so the Security System stopped the script.

If you can see this page after including a new MOD into your board or after clicking on a link please contact the Board Administrator with this error message and a description what you have done before you could see this page, that the Admin has the possibility to fix the problem.
---------
From the responses I saw it was suggested that it could be caused by the user using incorrect values or something like that. This isn't happening all the time but every so often. Like this morning I was adding ranks into the system on my website. I entered in one, it was fine.. went to add in another and got that. At first I was using a special character in the second attempt so I tried again without it and got the same thing.

It happened the other day when I was adding in a new forum on my board as well. So, I'm not sure if I have something set wrong or what :(

PostPosted: 05.11.2008, 16:07
I'm still getting this error in almost virtually everything I do. I create a usergroup.. error, I adjust permissions.. error.. I add a forum.. error.. I can't do much of anything without seeing that and its getting pretty irritating.

Any advice?

PostPosted: 05.11.2008, 16:48
I adjusted a few settings, please try it again and telle me on witch site the alert pops up.

I assume you already read this: http://www.gildendkp.de/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=742
MfG
Fabian
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 05.11.2008, 18:48
Thanks.

Yes I have read that thread. I've been doing searches through the entire site looking for anything that may be similar to any issues I may have.

I will try again and see if anything pops up, if so i'll post back in this thread.

Thanks again :)

Return to Questions about your running system