Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Unable to Log onto our Site

PostPosted: 14.07.2009, 15:58
I know what I did to cause the problem just don't know how to fix it now especially since I cannot log on. When I initially set up the admin. I checked a box that required players to change their passwords periodically. I set this up so that no one would be able to access their account except them. I set this up without anticipation of ever being inactive for any period of time. However, I recently spent some time in the hospital. To be exact I was in the hospital for more than a month recovering from a stroke. When I returned the log in area told me I had to have my password changed. I followed the step and have been unsuccessful at regaining access to the site. Please help if you can.

The site URL is www.specops.dkp4guilds.com

GildenDKP // Admin
PostPosted: 15.07.2009, 08:14
I don't really understand your problem

in which part we could help you? want you to reset your passwort or need you help with the settings?

regards
Stefan
MfG
Stefan
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 15.07.2009, 14:55
battletroll wrote:I know what I did to cause the problem just don't know how to fix it now especially since I cannot log on. When I initially set up the admin. I checked a box that required players to change their passwords periodically. I set this up so that no one would be able to access their account except them. I set this up without anticipation of ever being inactive for any period of time. However, I recently spent some time in the hospital. To be exact I was in the hospital for more than a month recovering from a stroke. When I returned the log in area told me I had to have my password changed. I followed the step and have been unsuccessful at regaining access to the site. Please help if you can.

The site URL is http://www.specops.dkp4guilds.com

I thought I was pretty clear in this first one. Let me be a little more specific if I can. Upon initial setup in the configuration settings I placed a check mark in a box that required members to change their passwords from time to time. I never anticipated being in the hospital for any extended period like that. So when I came home from the hospital I attempted to log in to the site. I was not successful. A message appeared for me to change my password. I followed all of the instruction to the letter. After following those instruction I was still unable to log in to the website. What I want from you is to help me regain access or control of this website please. I cannot be more clear than that. I want you to do whatever you have to to make it possible for me tolog in again and possible for me to edit the site some so please just make it happen!!!!!!!!!

GildenDKP // Moderator
PostPosted: 15.07.2009, 15:13
He needs a new Admin Account I guess. ^^
Mein Gildenportal von gildendkp.de
http://www.mondlichtreiter.de
Image[/url]

PostPosted: 15.07.2009, 23:43
Bottom line I cannot access my account so if you can reset my password and make it so I can get in then do so please. If you can't make it possible for me to get back into my old account and you have to make me a new one then give me a heads up and I will make the character on the site and you can give that account admin rights. I just don't care I want to be able to log in on our site and make changes again and delete some things. Just fix it please. I don't mean to sound like an ass, but I do feel I have been very explicit as to what my problem is. I just can't log in.

GildenDKP // Moderator
PostPosted: 16.07.2009, 00:40
Maybe just too many words, for a tiny problem. :)
Mein Gildenportal von gildendkp.de
http://www.mondlichtreiter.de
Image[/url]

GildenDKP // Admin
PostPosted: 16.07.2009, 10:48
You got a Mail
MfG
Stefan
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

Return to Problems managing