Deutsch/German
English

Forum

[EN] Patch 10-27-2009 Bug Reports

PostPosted: 27.10.2009, 17:01
As already announced (here) your systems have been patched.

Should you notice any bugs, let us know.
Please post your problems in this topic.

Kind regards, Yoshi

PostPosted: 28.10.2009, 07:10
Ok my site is http://www.eyesofdarkness.dkp4guilds.com. First bug, when I switch the defualt game to everquest 2 it only shows half my members other have disappear. they are still there in raids but not on standings...

Second bug, I can not get the leader board to disappear.

Other than that....I dunno. Looks great like some of the back grounds.

PostPosted: 29.10.2009, 12:24
patchnotes: http://www.dkp4guilds.com/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=1718
MfG
Fabian
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 29.10.2009, 12:29
Since the patch my site: http://www.totlp.dkp4guilds.com/
is incredibly slow and sometimes fails to load, resulting in a blank page.

edit:
Also my members now have very strange classes, not wow-related, like Ranger Shadowknight, Magician, Cleric, Bard, Wizard and so on. I can't change this, it's preset.

PostPosted: 30.10.2009, 08:32
If by that new link means you recently patched your update from the 27th, well it didn't work for my site. My site is still messed up.... Any E.T.A on when it will be fixed? Thanks

PostPosted: 30.10.2009, 10:56
Galvin wrote: First bug, when I switch the defualt game to everquest 2 it only shows half my members other have disappear. they are still there in raids but not on standings...
Second bug, I can not get the leader board to disappear.

Other than that....I dunno. Looks great like some of the back grounds.

Hi,
sry to answer so late..
1. Member do not show up:
I managed to find the bug. I have to reset the class for every member. So your members have to set up their class again. I think the eq2-gamesettings messed your database up :(
I wait for your "go" to reset the database though.

2. leaderboard does always show up.
Yeah we already know that. I coded the switch but someone overwrote the file with an old version on the live-systems :(
MfG
Fabian
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 30.10.2009, 21:52
Go ahead and do what you need to so I can get my members to show up, as for the leader board any way I can hide it in the future?

But do what you need I have to be away for our next raid and I would love for my officers to get it easy and not be confused to update DKP.

Thanks

PostPosted: 01.11.2009, 18:52
So I don't know if you reset the data base, but I fixed my players not showing up. I simply went to another game and changed all the players who where not showing up to a class that was. A little bit of a hassle but it worked. :D Now as for that leader board if some time down the road we can get it off the site I'll be very appericative. Not in a big hurry though, the main thing is fixed, and my members are happy.

PostPosted: 02.11.2009, 12:07
Galvin wrote:So I don't know if you reset the data base, but I fixed my players not showing up. I simply went to another game and changed all the players who where not showing up to a class that was. A little bit of a hassle but it worked. :D Now as for that leader board if some time down the road we can get it off the site I'll be very appericative. Not in a big hurry though, the main thing is fixed, and my members are happy.

With the reset of the member-table in your database I was about to get the same result :) I wanted to spare your time doing it all by yourself.

Btw, the leaderboard-fix is in the bugfix, witch we will deploy today :)
MfG
Fabian
GildenDKP
AdminTeam

PostPosted: 02.11.2009, 18:04
meatfooder wrote:
Galvin wrote:So I don't know if you reset the data base, but I fixed my players not showing up. I simply went to another game and changed all the players who where not showing up to a class that was. A little bit of a hassle but it worked. :D Now as for that leader board if some time down the road we can get it off the site I'll be very appericative. Not in a big hurry though, the main thing is fixed, and my members are happy.

With the reset of the member-table in your database I was about to get the same result :) I wanted to spare your time doing it all by yourself.

Btw, the leaderboard-fix is in the bugfix, witch we will deploy today :)

Awesome, Yeah I figured you would be able to do it, but I had to leave and I needed to make sure my officers where not going to have any issuses with the DKP site so I went ahead and did it 8) But yeah can't wait to get rid of the leader board thanks for your help.

Return to Problems managing