Deutsch/German
English

Forum

Some problems

PostPosted: 10.10.2008, 11:36
I have problems registering users on the dkp portal. By this I mean that there is no "register" thing in the dkp but there is a login.

There is a register thing in the forum, but it doesn't share registry with the dkp thing and I have to achieve great maestry to be able tu jump a user from the forum to the dkps. By the way, i just want to operate with the DKP system, i do not care about the forum.

I also have problems triggering more than one event for the same raid. When I try, it will only let me use one, so I'm having too many events.

Another problem i am meeting is assigning differente DKP values for people in the same raid, e.g: I'm uploading 3 bosses and some have attended to the 3 of them and some not, thus gaining less dkp.

I am having more problems, but there is another one that particullary bothers me. And it's a weird situation. Sometimes when I and a raid with the rt addon, 3 people will be recorded as attendees when they have not even logged to the game on that day, is there a reason for that or is it something rare that seems to do with my rt?

Thanks for your time all, /wave!

PD: dkpinside.dkp4guilds.com

GildenDKP // Moderator
PostPosted: 11.10.2008, 03:30
I have problems registering users on the dkp portal. By this I mean that there is no "register" thing in the dkp but there is a login.

There is a register thing in the forum, but it doesn't share registry with the dkp thing and I have to achieve great maestry to be able tu jump a user from the forum to the dkps. By the way, i just want to operate with the DKP system, i do not care about the forum.

The DKP registration works as follows:

Member do have to register themselves with the portal/forum.

You have to go to the User Groups and add thoose members to the user group "DKP_System User"

Now thoose people are able to login into the DKP system.

I also have problems triggering more than one event for the same raid. When I try, it will only let me use one, so I'm having too many events.

Didn't quite understand that part. Is this some problems you have with the CT_RaidTracker? You can log one Raid with more than one Events with no problem.
Maybe you should check the CT RaidTracker Option?

It should look like this:

Another problem i am meeting is assigning differente DKP values for people in the same raid, e.g: I'm uploading 3 bosses and some have attended to the 3 of them and some not, thus gaining less dkp.

You can change the DKP of your member in the adminpanel with individual corrections. Maybe you should log the Events seperatetly if you change your members in the raid from event to event.

I am having more problems, but there is another one that particullary bothers me. And it's a weird situation. Sometimes when I and a raid with the rt addon, 3 people will be recorded as attendees when they have not even logged to the game on that day, is there a reason for that or is it something rare that seems to do with my rt?

Never heard of such circumstances. Please make sure that you really start a new log when starting the next raid.

Regards, Moonie.
Mein Gildenportal von gildendkp.de
http://www.mondlichtreiter.de
Image[/url]

Return to Problems managing